How Your information is been Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us better connect with you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
1. To monitor, review, evaluate and improve your experience when you visit our website
2. To analyze the traffic on our website, including determining the number of visitors to the website and analyze how they navigate the website.
3. To invite you to complete a survey or provide feedback to us on specific matters
4. At any time you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfill that request.
5. To keep you updated on our activities, programmes and events where consent has been given.
6. To carry out our obligations to you under any programme for which you have been selected; for monitoring, research and evaluation of the impact of such programme; and to review and evaluate the programme for further modifications and improvement.
7. To notify you of changes to our websites or relevant processes.
8. We may also use your information or allow a trusted third-party such as our investee companies, subsidiaries and affiliates use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
9. Where we have any contracts with you who create a commitment, we may require contact or use of your information.
10. To process or manage your appointments with any of our staff
11. To fulfill legal obligations to report any criminal or unethical activity
Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
There are instances where the FAEE requests information that does identify you personally for the purpose of providing you with specific services or of corresponding with you. Information that you supply in this way will not be shared with any third party except where needed to provide a requested service.